GibbsCAM Macro - LIVE ONLINE Training
GibbsCAM Macros Class
24 hours of hands-on training. 5:00pm - 9:00pm, every Wednesday evening for 6 weeks.
- Open a file
- Create new files
- Create a solid model
- Associate processes to geometry
- Set machining markers
- Create processes and update speeds, feeds, and depth to the process
- Create tools and update the tool data
- Use math functions within the macro
- Create a custom tool holder that associates the tool with the process
- Two monitors required. (1920x1080 resolution or better)
- Microphone and speaker. Headset recommended.
- Minimum computer requirements - basic office computer with an internet browser
- Minimum internet connection required - 10 Mbps
Each attendee must schedule a meeting with Midwest CAM Solutions within a week of registering or one day before the class, whichever is earlier. Midwest CAM Solutions will use this meeting to ensure proper system setup and assist the attendee with any questions regarding the training platform. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule the meeting.
In addition, the first day of class will start 1 hour early for any attendees that need additional assistance to get their system prepared beyond what they have scheduled with Midwest CAM Solutions support.
Class will begin promptly each week and those who are still resolving issues with their system may get behind.
MUST BE A CURRENT MAINTENANCE CUSTOMER
Note: 3% Cancellation Fee